True Story. This is us very pregnant. We looked pretty cute, right?! But, those babies left us a bit fluffy and a bit…er…let’s just say, we don’t fit into our skinny jeans. And, six-plus months later we’re over it. It’s time to reclaim our bodies, our choices, ourselves, our bikinis. Why? Because being healthy and being hawt are worth it. Want to join us? You know you do? It won’t be easy. It won’t always be fun. It may be a little dangerous (jk). But it will be all kinds of awesome.
This is how we plan to do it:
1. Eating Clean and Green (There will be a whole post on this soon)
2. Sweating (….the gym and stuff)
3. Accountability and Encouragement (hence, this little blog)
4. Focus on Small Victories (effortless buttoning of jeans that “fit”)
5. Being the Right Type of Selfish (we are going to talk a lot about this)
If we are being honest, then we should say this. It’s not about a diet. We are trying to create a healthy sustainable lifestyle. We are betting you want the same thing. It’s already mid January and there is a good chance that your New Year’s resolutions to eat better, workout, drink more water, and go to bed early have been made and possibly broken. And, we’re here to say: that’s okay. Change is hard, but it’s not impossible. We have found that we need each other to get healthy in a healthy way. And we intend to use this blog as a way to let y’all into our process.
So, come on, what’s there to lose, but a couple inches.